Friday, November 12, 2010

只要一餐饭

Just attended a wake at Singapore Casket. My very good friend, whom I regard her as my sister, Lisa, has just lost her beloved mother.

She is very strong, and she related to us that she actually told her mother, to let go and pass on peacefully, no need to worry about her, as she has grown up and married already. I am very touched to hear that because being an emotional person, I know I am not so strong like her.

We were chit chatting at the table, when one of her friends mentioned that she can not talk to her mother as much at home. So she do not know how to start a conversation with her mother. We thought they had fights or something. The truth is , she said no matter how close she wants to to be with her mother, she feels very awkward.

Lisa and I had the same thought. We both think, our parents just want to have dinner with us. Even if no one start a conversation, they will still be very happy, as they just want to see us at home, keeping them company. 只要一餐饭,I believe that is not a difficult thing to do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates