Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Went for early Mother's Day High Tea with my family last Sunday. As Mama always love Chinese Food, we decided to try out Zhou's Kitchen at Anchor Point. Reviews I got are quite good, so we decided to give it a try.
The choices on the high tea are really good. Not only you can choose Dim Sum, there are dishes like Prawn Paste Chicken, Peanut Pork Trotter, Sweet and Sour Fish to choose from too. I mean they have more, but I am just naming a few. My Papa simply love the Pig Trotter, and we order more than 3 helpings on the same dish. Anyway, it's unlimited order, so you can choose to eat as much as you like.

The staff there are very friendly and has the initative to do things to make the customers happy. When the manager saw Coco preparing milk for Valene, she came over and offered us hot water. And when Valene is crying, she will asked if my neice feels too hot, and need the fan? We are quite impressed with them. Nice food, nice services.
Basically, cost about $18+++ per pax, so after all the tax, it's about $20 per pax. Reasonable right? Maybe next time I try the dinner menu, heard from the manager that they will make changes every now and then for their custiomers,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment