Saturday, April 3, 2010

我的美丽日记

I saw a box of 我的美丽日记 on Shan Shan's table last week. She gave me a piece to try out, which I really think it was good. Went out shopping with Angela yesterday, and I told her I want to buy some more of the masks. And we ended up in Watsons.

Since Watsons is having offer, I want to buy a box to use it myself. However, I realised there are more choices to choose from. So Angela and I decided to buy 2 boxes each and then split equally. Like that, we will be able to try our all the range. My dear friend here said she does not know how to choose, so I told her, choose the kind you need to improve your complexion. Can be whitening or hydrating etc. She turned and replied me, '要变美.' Aiyoh! Of course lah, if not buy mask for what!!!

After that, Angela went online and searched if the price online is cheaper. And we found out there are other kinds of masks for this range too, but not all of them are imported to Singapore. Anyway, we placed order online and bought some more! Hahaha!!! Got to be more hardworking now, since we want to be 美女. Partly, ahem... I also not so young already. 天生丽质also can not be lazy, you see. Furthermore, my ultimate goal is to be a Babe for Life! Haha!

Hmm... This range are commonly found in Taiwan... Maybe I can ask Queency to help me buy and send them out to Singapore for me. Feeling excited now, because Angela had placed order for more masks! I can try new ones soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates