Sunday, March 20, 2011

Walk Walk See See Taiwan - 小叮当





Friends who know me well, know I love Xiao Ding Dang. (During my time, it was known as Xiao Ding Dang. Many years later, it become Doreamon. I insisted naming it as Xiao Ding Dang, as it has my dream.) It has always be my childhood favourite cartoon character. Hello Kitty fans love the Hello Kitty Hotel, and theme park in Japan, but I never heard of any Xiao Ding Dang hotel or theme park.

I was overjoyed when the 小人国 theme park actually have exhibition of Xiao Ding Dang in it. it's like a dream come true all these years. All the characters are right in front of me, and I can see them in the living room just like what I seen in the comic books.

Can't have enough of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates