Sunday, August 8, 2010

Really Hate This Kind of Gestures

Had dinner gathering with my gym gang last night, and Prach is in Singapore these 4 days. Suppose to be a very happy event, but something happened that made me very very angry.

Every time we takes pictures, Susanna will definitely go through the pictures and then delete those that she thinks she looks ugly in. This is not the first time, and I have already warned her not to do that, because I do not like it. Everyone is out to have fun, what's wrong with one or two pictures, at most you untag yourself on Facebook, why must you delete the pictures away? You are not a superstar anyway, who will scare your fans will leave you! There are other people in the pictures too! Never spare a thought for the others.

In future, I am going to take pictures for everyone except her! Unless it is a group photo, I will not take any picture of her with the rest of the gang. Since she likes to delete, I will not take. She is not have any pictures of herself with the gang in all the gatherings!

And no one is allowed to touch my camera. See the pictures in the Facebook after I have upload everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates