Saturday, March 20, 2010
Every since I start blogging, I have the habit of taking pictures of the restaurants and food. Basically, I am keeping records of the nice restaurants I have been to. Next time, it's easier for me to refer back instead of searching high and low for name cards or recalling the name of the restaurants.
Jessica brought me to Auntie Kim Restaurant once. The food and good services left me good impression, but it took me a long time to go back the 2nd time. Reason being, it's located at Upper Thomson Road, and no mrt station nearby.
Angela and I went out for dinner on Thursday. I suggested Auntie Kim's because she did not want to go town and she loves to explore new restaurants for delicacy.
These side dishes were free. They are provided by the restaurant. I believe in Korea, they have the same culture. When I watch those documentaries or varieties on Korea channels, I see aunties carrying a large tray, bringing small plates of dishes out before customers order the food. You can request for refill for the side dishes, but try not to ask too many times lah, because your stomach needs space for the main dishes coming up.
As there were only 2 of us, (and I was not really feeling well), we ordered only a main course each and share the Bibim-bab. (Jessica ordered quite a lot of food the last time, and they were really good).
The desserts are also very good! If I did not remember wrongly, they mentioned that desserts will only be served during lunch time. However, you can still ask the waitress, they might suggest an alternative for you.
Korean pop fans would like this place I think, because the background music are latest Korean pop songs I heard on TV. I recognised 'Lupin' from Kara, and 'I'm Alone' from CNBlue.
Most important of all, the price are quite reasonable. You can enjoy a sumptuous meal and not having to pay a high price.
Auntie Kim's Korean Restaurant
No 265 Upper Thomson Road
No 265 Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574392
Tel : 6452 2112
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment